Fun Police Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Application

3 posters

Go down

Mike's Application Empty Mike's Application

Post by mikeroman Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:49 am

Hey guys,

I was actively searching on MLG, and I believe I played with one member of FP, and liked what I saw. I was wondering if there are any openings, and maybe I can join the team? Here is my application.

1. On a scale of 1-10 how active would you consider yourself online?
(1-10 Cool
(Give A Brief, Day & Time, When you are Online

2. Why should we trust you in being a Citizen Police?
(Been an Admin for EdgeGamers for 2 years, and also was a Manager of a different clan. I'm available about 4-5 hours a day, if not more.)

3. Give us some examples of protecting the server.
(Making sure that all members and guests, follow the rules. If a rule has not been followed, I will give a warning, and after take action.)

4. Have you broken any rules, or ever got banned from any server?
(Nope)

5. If you were a Citizen Police, and asked what do you do? What would you say?
(I would make sure everyone is up to date. I will attend meetings, participate in any clan activity, and follow orders. )

6. If I Seacrh for your Steam ID (ex. google, yahoo, etc.) would i find some Bans From Other Servers? If Yes, Explain.!
(No, never got banned from any games or servers.)

General; Get To Know You- I'm a part time plumber, not married yet lol, a go out type of guy. Like going to shooting ranges, fishing, and bars.

Name: (Mike Roman)

Job(s): (Part time Plumber)

Favorite Game(s): (Rocket League, CSGO, Call of Duty, NHL 2K16, Mortal Kombat, and WWE 2K16)

Favorite Entertainment: (Mostly play games, and watch movies through Netflix. )

mikeroman

Back to top Go down

Mike's Application Empty Re: Mike's Application

Post by MR. CHOW Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:32 am

Dear Mike,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Please give us 24 hours to review your application. Once reviewed, we will send you a email to the address provided, with a response if you have been selected. If you do not hear from us after the 24 hours, it usually means that your application was denied. However, you can still contact us at support@rlfunpolice.com to check the status of your application.

Best,

Sam (MR.CHOW)
MR. CHOW
MR. CHOW
Owner
Owner

https://rlfunpolice.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Kahuna Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Hey Mike, thanks for the application and please feel free to stay in contact with us. We are currently still deciding if you are on the team as of now so please wait just a bit longer and I will try to get back to you if we do come to a conclusion soon. I also wanted to ask your username on Steam. I believe I may have been the one who played with you.

Thanks and stay classy,
Carson (Kahuna)
The Big Kahuna
The Big Kahuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeroman Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Hey guys, thanks for response. I got an email from you guys earlier today. My steam name is just Mike_ its private, at the moment. I'll be out of town and return back Tuesday. Sorry I won't be able to be on till Tuesday.

mikeroman

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. CHOW Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi Mike, Thanks for replying back and congratulations on joining the team. I was trying to find your steam profile, but couldn't. Can you please add (FP) our tag, next to your name, so we can find you easier.

And no worries, we will see you on Tuesday!
MR. CHOW
MR. CHOW
Owner
Owner

https://rlfunpolice.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down